March 23, 2011

Gluttony, one of the 7 deadly sins I can't avoid

032111.

Me and my officemates decided to have our at the newly-opened eat all you can buffet in Shaw Blvd., the Tramway Buffet. Tramway serves Chinese, Japanese and Filipino dishes and yes, their foods are very good (though I am not that into Chinese and Japanese foods). It was my first time to eat in an Eat All You Can Buffet and I swear, I enjoyed it.

We planned to be there for 2 hours (many thanks to Sir Gab for letting us) thinking that it will open at 11:00am. Unfortunately, it was still closed when we reached the place and the guard told us that it will open at 11:30am. And so, we waited for few minutes and took pictures.

 The Tramway Girls :)

The writers :)

After few minutes of waiting outside, the guard told us that we can go inside though the crews are still preparing the dishes. Everyone is excited. The ambiance of the place is good and yes, NAKAKAGUTOM. haha! Picture picture muna ulit while waiting. 

 Sir Joseph, Ate April and Ate Jessica

Me, Jak, Kuya Marck and Leth


And the long wait is over. YES, KAINAN NA! haha! No pictures were taken while we're eating. We're all busy trying to taste each dish that is prepared for us.

Here's what I've got:
 1st plate (chopsuey-like veggies, rice, fried chicken and carbonara )
2nd plate (rice, fried chicken, macaroni salad and pineapple)
 
3rd plate (siomai, sushi, puto and bilo-bilo)
 
4th plate (same as 1st plate)
5th plate (vegetable salad, macaroni salad and pineapple)


I forgot to take a picture of my last plate since we were rushing. Anyway, it's just a small serving of carbonara, their best dish for me (or I just love carbonara. haha!).

After eating, our table looks like this:

And what can you say, birthday boy?
 
 BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA MARCK! :)


So now, tell me, how can avoid gluttony? HAHA! :))


You must try it! Tramway Buffet also has branches at Timog and Banawe.
For more information, visit their site http://www.tramwaybuffet.com.


       
      xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment