December 14, 2010

Now we're happier, many thanks Broadcore! :)

From the time I was still studying until I graduated and now that I am working full time, they've been with me to show me what real world truly means.

We've been through easy and hard times. When I say hard times, I mean HARD. As in hard to come at work and do all those works because something went wrong. Worse, writing an article became harder for me and I know, that's not me. I almost burst out. I almost give up.  :(

But God is really watching and didn't want to end what we have started that way, He really did something to put those broken pieces back. He gave us that 2 hours inside a room where we let all the feelings come out. No other details needed, everything was left inside that room and was forgotten as we come out. Ending? All's well that ends well. I'm very happy for that.

RESPECT and UNDERSTANDING, these two words are what we have learned. These words became the key for the reconciliation. Everything is normal now. No fake smiles, no hard feelings, only true laughters and talks.

It's my first job and I really love working with these people who are teaching me more about life. In fact, I love the people around me. It just that, misunderstanding happens once in a while.But there is more to life, I know, and I am very willing to learn.

Now, it's almost 9 months that I've been with them and I am hoping to know these people more.


To my co-writers, many thanks for always being there. Nothing to say more, you know it already.

To the juniors, many thanks for opening their eyes, ears and heart to make all the reconciliation possible.

To our Seniors, many thanks for understanding us and making the first move regarding the reconciliation.
To Sir Gab, many thanks for lending his time to listen to us an for all those advice.

To my whole Broadcore family, many thanks for giving me another family to love!

As what Sir Gab said, "We will all be stronger after." We are all here for one reason and one goal, to work for the betterment of the company. I know that there are individual differences but with the help of one another, we will learn to blend with each of our characters.


It's Christmas season and I love that it happened at the right time.Now that everything's okay, I know that we will start to build more happy memories together. 

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love.”
-Mahatma Gandhi


My heart is just really filled with happiness that's why I wrote this. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment