June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

June 19, 2011.

June's 3rd Sunday is every dad's special day. As almost everyone knows, I am not living with my dad. I want him to feel special on that day so me and Paolo made a surprise visit to him. We went all the way to Cavite despite the not-so-good weather just to prove that we love him despite our distance. Let the pictures tell it all.

with my nephew, baby Shan

 We also visited our other uncles to greet them :)
 with Tito Ernie

 with Tito Nanding

 with Tito Rolly

"Akala ko, hindi ko kayo makakasama ngayon kaya walang kapantay ang kasiyahan ko nung dumating kayo." This words from my papa made my heat melt. We miss him and I know that he also does.  I'm glad to know that he was happy.


To my one and only Papa, 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! 
We love you, always :)


       xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment