October 24, 2011

Goodbye, Itchan! We will miss you!

here's our tribute for you, itchan. 
you're life was a great one because it is full of happiness.
thankyou for touching our lives.
we will all miss you.
we love you from the deepest part of our hearts.

REST IN PEACE MY DEAR FRIEND
     


      xoxo








P.S.
And when I die, let my coffin be white or light blue. Let me wear a light blue dress and simple make-up. I want to have my photos in a gallery and an AVP of my memories that is continuously playing next to my coffin. I also want a continuous playing of songs and some singing sessions from my friends and loved ones on my wake. I want everyone to treat me as if I am just sleeping. I don't want to be cremated..And as you send me on my tomb, I want everyone to wear blue also. I want a simple program where people who wants to say goodbye to me express their feelings through words and for those who want to keep their message between the two of us, let there be blue balloons with brief notes from them fly in the sky to send their message for me. I know I can't stop you from crying but I want everyone to be happy for me for I will be with our Father where I will live eternally, happily and peacefully. :)

Whoever has the chance to read this, please take note of this and let my family know about this if I'll die. Of course, I don't want it to be soon but if it's God's will, I must obey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment