December 25, 2011

4 Hugs for this Season :)

Let me share you this simple yet meaningful thing that I've just learned a while ago as I attended the Christmas Eve mass. The priests told everyone to give our loved ones 4 HUGS. Those hugs mean the following:

1ST HUG - Thank you.
2ND HUG - I am sorry.
3RD HUG - I forgive you.
4TH HUG - I love you.

These words are those simple words that we often forgot to tell our friends and family.These Christmas, let us not forget to let them feel how much we love them by hugging them. 

Let us give 4 hugs to all those dear persons in our lives. Aren't those words are the true meaning of Christmas? Anyway, hug aren't hard to give, right?

Say thank you because we often forget that there are lots to be thankful for in our lives. Say sorry for all the sins and shortcomings that we have done. Give forgiveness to those who hurt us. Lastly, say I LOVE YOU because above all, this is the true meaning of Christmas, GIVING LOVE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

May we all spread love as we understand that the true essence of Christmas is not having material things on our hands but filling our hearts with gratefulness and happiness. Also, never forget that God is the reason of this celebration so give thanks to Him.

Give hug. As they say, hug is worth a thousand words :)

Godbless us all! 


       xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment