December 3, 2011

Goodbye but Super thanks, November! Hello, December!

How time really flies! We are now on our last month of the year, the month that everybody's waiting for, the month which reminds us of the true meaning of giving, the month of December. 

I am always looking forward for the start of each month. I'm always hoping that another month will mean another start and another door that will open for good things to come. 

November has been so good to me. Everything feels better and lighter. The past months have been tough and it was just this November when I realized that slowly, things are going in their right places. 

It is true that when a not-so-good thing happens, forgiveness must be the first thing to do. Surely, everything will follow. I started everything with forgiveness and last month was the start of reaping what I sow. It was last month when I totally gained the strength of writing from my heart. Goodbye but SUPER THANKS, NOVEMBER! Thankyou for the wonderful memories and strength!

Today is the 3rd day of December and yes, this post is a bit late to welcome this month (sorry naman, busy lang last few days.haha!). Better late than never, right? Haha! 

This day, I am welcoming another month of happiness. Christmas is fast approaching and let this post be our reminder of the true meaning of Christmas -- LOVE. 

Let us welcome each day of this last month of the year with gratefulness in our hearts. HELLO, DECEMBER! I know that you'll be very kind to me. 



I thank you Lord for letting me see how true it is that there's a right time for everything. 


     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment