February 14, 2012

RIP, Whitney Houston; Hello, Valentine's Day!

Her love, joy and hope was sent to us through her music. Who doesn't know the lyrics of "Greatest Love of All," "Saving all my love for you," and "I will always love you?"

Whitney Houston is truly a music icon, a LEGEND. Celebrity or not, young or old, almost everyone knows her. Without knowing her whole story, people in every part of the world loved her and most especially her music.

Allow me to post this status of a friend that caught my attention while I was writing this post:

"Flooding myself with her music all day long made me realized and felt how much love and passion she have committed in her music. God is so great for letting us all witness his heavenly craft. She was the first singer I admired and loved. I remember the old times when I was desperately trying to hit the high notes in her song “Run To You” while bathing. That may sound bad, but that was from my heart. Even at my young age, I have loved you and forever I will. Rest in Peace. You will truly be missed." 
--JACKELIAN IBAƑEZ

Whitney, you will surely be in our hearts forever.

Today is Valentine's Day. I was supposed to publish this post yesterday but I realized that it will be better if I'll post it today because everyone is celebrating love on this special day.

Let my Valentine greeting be a reminder from the song that we all know:
"Learning to love yourself is the GREATEST LOVE OF ALL."

Remember that it not just today that we must celebrate love. Instead, let us celebrate love each day of our lives. God is love. 




As my Facebook status states:
Let it be the day of love, not just for lovers, but for everyone, especially our family. Let it also be our reminder that LOVE is the most precious gift of God to all of us. Spread love. Love life. Live with love. ♥


HAPPY 
VALENTINE'S 
DAY!

       xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Whitney was very loved and most especially gone too soon! BTW, I'm a new follower! Hope you'll come visit my blog some time!

    Have a great day!

    XoXo,
    Jen
    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jen! thanks for reading my blog and for following. following your nice blog now. thanks again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete