September 2, 2012

Goodbye, August. Hello, September!

BER months are already here. It's one day late but hey, it's not too late to welcome another season that is being awaited by almost everyone. Ber months means Christmas is drawing near and like me, I bet, we are all excited of it. But before I say hello to months that are just about to come, let me have the privilege to thank the month before it, which, I always consider the first month of the happiest season on earth, the month of August.

I am very much open that August is my favorite month since it is my birth month. My month has been a busy one and I must admit, I didn't had the chance to blog any of the happenings that I've been into during that month. Anyway, since this blog has been my witness on how thankful I am every year that God is giving me, I don't want to miss (even this late) chance to express how thankful I am for this another year (and of course, everyday). 

22. As of now, I really feel more matured. I guess, it's because I've already passed that stage when everyone thinks that they are not a kid anymore, the 21st year. This year, I am learning how to look on things differently, that I have to be a bit serious on some matters in my life, especially on my communication with our Father in heaven. 

THANKFUL. This is the only word that describes what my heart feels right now. If you'll ask me why, I guess, I cannot answer anymore. I don't know why. I just think that for someone to be able to say this word, one must really feel it inside him/her. Just like love, you can say that you love someone but if asked why, there's no right word to explain it. 

As always, I am grateful that God gave me another year in my life. My life is God's everyday gift to me, to us. This is the reason why I will forever be thankful that I am waking up everyday, receiving and giving love, expecting nothing and leaving everything to God. 

THANKFUL. I am very thankful that I know, from the deepest part of my heart, that I have a lot to be thankful for. From family, friends, down to all those who love me, you're all part of where I am today and why I am feeling this way. Above all, thankyou, Lord for the gift of life, THANKYOU, LORD! :)


I'm Monica. 22. Thankful.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment