May 2, 2011

It is not yet the end: Partypips at Ecopark

April 30, 2011 when me and my officemates together with Den, Henry and Dessa went to La Mesa Ecopark to have our bonding before we take different paths.

Sa wakas, natuloy din ang isa sa mga drawing na lakad namin! HAHA! :)

Jak, Lileth and Henry were the first ones to be there so while waiting for others, we just took pictures of ours.

It was also Jak's first time in the place. See how happy she was?


We first took our early lunch before we went around and pose with the beautiful spots in the place. Here are some of the highlights:

FIRST STOP: La Mesa Dam where no pictures were allowed so we only have these:


SECOND STOP: The Forest wherein, Kuya Marck who is from Quezon City is our tour guide.

Tapos pahinga naman bilang pagod na kami kakalakad.

We took our rest while Nomer, Kuya Marck, Carl and Dessa enjoyed the water in the swimming pool.

Then Den came and we went around again.

Den also convinced me to ride a horse which is one of my dreams. HAHA! I was a bit nervous but thanks to his encouragement, one of my dreams came true. I was also so touched when he walked and run just to have pictures of me while riding the horse. THANK YOU! :)

We are planning to do boating but it was suspended. We also want to try Ecopark's zipline but it was relocated and we don't want its new location so we decided not to try it because we will just be wasting money. Since we were also all tired, we just decided to went home.

It was full of fun! I know that it will took a long time before thing like this will happen again but I'm sure that it will happen again. I will miss them but I know, just like what the title of this post is, it is not yet the end. In fact, it is just the beginning of our stronger friendship.

LOVEYAH, PARTYPIPS!
'til next time!

I-drawing niyo na! HAHA! :)


       xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment