May 30, 2011

During my recovery stage...

Being left by someone you really love is something that is really painful. Every second seems to be like hours and each day feels like years. Yes, again and again, I will say that the type of parting that we've had isn't something that is totally sad. Of course, I am happy that he already have started his career. It's just that I am not used to not being with him. 

But being far from each other doesn't mean being alone. There are people who helped and are still helping me in this phase of my life. Let me thank you for making me smile and being there during the times that I needed you the most.

LETH, AI, and GHE. I am just so lucky that again, we've had the chance to be with each other though we're on our different paths and careers. I know it's hard to find time but I thank you for never hesitating to come whenever each of us really needs someone to talk to. Let me remind you that I, too, will always be there whenever you need me. Many thanks also to my PORTU FAMILY!

LEX, SHA, ANA and IKEY. Though this day wasn't for me since it was Ana's birthday and we went to hospital to see how Ikey (who brought herself alone in the hospital and who is okay now) was, I still thank you for helping me have something to be busy with during this day. Ana, thanks for your family and delicious carbonara. Thank you pink girls!

ATE APRIL and ATE JESS. Both of you stand as my true sisters and I appreciate it whenever you are making me feel that you are just a chat away. Many thanks for those kind words that truly helped me. I am blessed to have known you two. Many thanks also to my Broadcore friends!

PARTY PIPS. Leth+Henryboi, Jak, Kuya Marck, Carl, and Mer, many thanks for just being there(though not pgysically) during my "emo" days. Your words of wisdom and cheer made me feel that I really have to be strong. Many thanks also for making me feel that I can make it. :)

IKEY and MY. For the movie date, thank you. I appreciate you effort in helping me get through those boring days at home. I love how you want me to cry with you during the film and for just listening to my stories. Thank you for always being each time my heart's in trouble. To my Porwan family, thanks also!
special thanks also to Orlando for the pictures!

MHE and MER. I salute you for making it with your long distance relationship (part 1). Thank you for those words of encouragement which are all based on your experiences. Mer, your words are always great. Thanks for that message that you've sent me. I'm always reading it whenever I feel like giving up. Mhe, for checking how am I almost everyday, thank you. Hope to see you soon! 

KATH and DANIEL. You two are gifts of heaven to me. Thanks for always checking how I am. For you jokes and cheers, thank you! Though you are both younger than me, I know I can lean on you whenever I need someone to talk to. Chat? haha!

TITA DAISY and TITO DAN + DANIEL and KUYA DARWIN. I don't know if they will have the chance to read this one but I want them to know how thankful I am that they are also there to cheer me up. They are always making me feel that I have them as my family and that they are and will still be there even though Den is far from me. Thanks to them for being kind and making me feel like I am really part of their family. 

AND OF COURSE, TO MY FAMILY. At the end of the day, it is always them who comfort me during my "down days." I am always thankful that I have a family that I can lead on. To my brother, who made me feel that he cares though not that outspoken, thank you. To my mom who gave and are still giving me words that are making me feel that everything will be okay and to my papa who have just called a while ago to cheer me up and said that though he is far, I can always lean on him, THANK YOU BIG TIME!

It is hard. Maybe not all people will understand but it really is a hard thing. But with all the people behind me, I know I can do it, I can make it. God is with me and I know that He is guiding both of us. Above all, I THANK GOD for making me understand things slowly. Thank you for giving me these people who truly love me and who helped me during my recovery stage.

From the bottom part of my heart, THANK YOU!


‎"Sometimes, you have to allow yourself to be weak in order to grow stronger."
--Eleanor, GOSSIP GIRL


     xoxo

2 comments: