June 16, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Fathers around the World

Fathers are commonly silent unlike our mothers who expresses things through words. They are man in actions, not in words. But not because they speak less means they love us less. They only give balance to our home and watches everything so that if something wrong happens, they'll be in control. 

It's never been a secret that I don't grew up with my father. Life sometimes is hard without a father who will guide you but I never took it negatively. Still, until now, I believe that there is a reason why all those happened. I never pity those people who are living with a father and a mother on their side. Instead, I feel so blessed that I have my mom who made us feel complete even without a father figure on our family and  my dad who made us feel loved even if he's not with us.

My Papa, though living far from us never failed to make us feel important each time he will be given chance. I love how he always knows what we need and want. I love how he makes an effort to show us that he loves us so much.

In return, without much ado, I want the whole world to know how much I love my Papa. Also, to all Father, Dad, Daddy, Dada, Tatay, Papa, Itay, Ama or whatever you call your father, let us greet them and make them feel special and important. This day may be the best way to show it to them but let us be reminded that Father's Day, just like Mother's Day, should be everyday. 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHER AROUND THE WORLD! :)

To my Papa who knows the exact size of my blouse or pants though he's not living with us, who makes himay shrimps for her spoiled daughter, who cooks alimango because I am craving for it, and who makes us feel loved everytime, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! We love you so much! :)


    xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment