July 18, 2012

One Blessed Girl :)

June 13, 2012 -- Friday. And yes, Friday the 13th which was, according to some, brings bad luck. 

I was rushed to the hospital because of the pain I felt on the lower right side of my stomach thinking it was appendicitis. It was painful but I was more nervous about the diagnosis. I don't want to hear the doctors say that I have to undergo an operation.

Good thing, the doctors said that I have to undergo series of tests first for them to know what's behind the pain that I was feeling. They  told me that it may take a while for us to know the real reason because I am a female and it may also be on my reproductive side and I believe them. Anyway, they know better than me.

Medications. Injections. Expectations. For three days, that became my routine during my stay in the hospital. The pain slowly subside and I am really praying hard that I don't have to undergo an operation. Doctors are checking me regularly and explaining what was happening. Appendicitis was still their diagnosis but some things must be cleared out.

Monday morning, my OB-Gyne doctor told me that everything is clear on their side. I have no problem with the tests I have undergone regarding my reproductive system. On the other side, I have to wait for the surgery part of my tests. 

Afternoon came the Surgeon and told me that I really have an Appendicitis but luckily, no surgery is needed. Urinary Track Infection (UTI) caused my appendicitis that's why it is swelling. Fortunately, medicine can still cure it and I can go home and rest.

I am really blessed that I have surpassed another trial in my life. I am more blessed that I don't have to deal with it alone. During the time that I was in the hospital, I felt how loved I am by everyone. From my family, friends, officemates and other acquaintances, I know that I have people whom I can count on to; people who prayed for me and wished for my healing. 

June 13, 2012 -- Friday. Friday the 13th which was, a day of blessing for me; the day that made me realize how blessed I am to have people around whom I can count on through thick and thin. 

One blessed girl here:

No comments:

Post a Comment