November 26, 2012

Christmas=Sharing ♥

Yesterday was exactly 30 days before Christmas. Just like most of us, I, too, am excited for this joyful day. As much as being excited, I also can't wait to do sharing which is the true essence of this season (but it should be any moment we can). 

It was mom's last rest day of the year yesterday since December will be a "No-Restday Month" for them. To celebrate it, we attended mass then ate merienda at SM Masinag. While having a merienda, I told them not to eat much since I will be preparing our dinner. After eating, we part ways because I will be buying ingredients for our dinner.

Upon going to the supermarket, we saw this cute Christmas tree filled with stuffed toys.


Boyfriend asked if I want one. I almost hesitate until I saw this:


YES! Those bears that are hanging on the Christmas tree are from people who loves sharing. For only P100, we are given a chance to share. Upon paying, you will be given 2 stuffed toys, one for you and one will be donated. As what the lady who are in charge told us, "May stuffed toy ka na, Nakatulong ka pa!" which is true.

Instantly, I said yes to this cute stuffed toy and named it YURI.


See? The recipient, though will not know you personally, will at least know your name :)

You can personally put the toy on the tree and find the right place for it

Very true :)

 S.H.A.R.I.N.G.

BEARS OF JOY. I guess, every SM Malls has this tree. Go and share now!
Your P100 will surely go a long way :)

I always believe that you don't have to have so much for you to be able to extend help to others. In fact, those who are needy really don't need much. Whatever we share, if it is from our hearts, it is more than enough. Anyway, material things aren't just the way to share, it is sharing LOVE and HAPPINESS that is more important ♥

It's 29 days before Christmas. Before anyone else does, let me now greet you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment