November 1, 2012

Hello, Sweet November! ♥

My friends from facebook and followers in twitter know how I am wanting time to run fast for this month to come. Okay, November isn't my birth month, it's my brother's yet it isn't also the reason behind my rants about it -- it's just that I am expecting something good and yes, SWEET this month. 

It is All Saint's Day today and also the start of long weekend for most employees like me. I am glad that after being very busy for the past weeks, I now have the time to rest and be lazy. haha! Today, I just stayed at home with mom. My relatives who passed away are far from where we are living now so we just lighted candles and prayed for them. Mom also requested for a special mass for them.

Going back, cold wind is also here to remind us that Christmas Season is coming near. 55 days to go before the happiest day of the year! I am so excited! I hope days will run fast. I am really expecting a lot of good things this month :)

I wasn't able to post anything last month because of lots of work loads. Anyway, I'll try to write more this month.

As always, I am welcoming this month with all of my heart. 

Dear November, I know you'll be good but I am expecting you to be awesome ♥


   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment