November 6, 2012

COMELEC Antipolo releases Voter's ID

The long wait is over. It was yesterday, November 5, 2012, when the Commission on Elections Antipolo started to release National COMELEC Identification Card (Voter's ID).

For the past months, my friends are always asking me if they can already get their Voter's ID since they have registered few years ago. Being in the City Government of Antipolo, it is one of our duties to inform the public about information like this but since there was no announcement for the last months (and I still don't have my own), the only thing I can tell is for them to check or call COMELEC. One thing more, COMELEC is a national office so the local government cannot answer for them. 

Those who registered from January to June of years 2003 TO 2011 can now get their Voter's ID

To my fellow Antipoleños who want to know if they already have their ID or have other querries, especially those who are far from the COMELEC, you can call 689-4568. To those who want to come, COMELEC Antipolo is just beside the City Government of Antipolo near Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage Church (Antipolo Cathedral).

If confirmed, you should bring your registration slip or a valid ID. Authorization letter and Special Power of Attorney is needed if you can't come personally.

Voting is our right, let us use it wisely! :)


   xoxo


13 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this post, and for the contact #! Now I can finally claim my voters ID :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Thanks for reading, The Travel Archives :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi...pwede bang sister ko kumuha ng voter's id ko or mum ko?kasi before ako umalis ng pinas last aug.e nasunog yung bldg.diba nilipat tapos wala pa daw.

      thank you Reese

      Delete
    2. Hi, reese! I think, pwede ang representative but my hihingin silang other requirements like authorization siguro or valid id. I am not that sure kung ano pa yung need for that. You may inquire sa office nila. Nalipat yata sila sa may Ynares Complex.

      Delete
  3. ala bang delivery ? ng voters id?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for this super late reply. Been busy for a while. As far as I know, walang delivery ng voter's ID. Thanks for reading my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Miss monica tumwag po aq sa #n bnigay nyo ..my sumagot po n lalaki hndi dw po un ung #ng comelec pero bngyan nya po aq ng #ng comelec antipolo pero nung tintwagan ko busy po

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liezl! I think, iba na yung number nila since nasunog yung COMELEC Antipolo. You may check City Government of Antipolo's website to inquire. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ask ko lang if kelan release nung mga 2015 nag register? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meron naba voters I'd Anq 2012 ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. di po ba mag brgy. election this coming May eh yung mga voter's ID namin na sunog ano po pwde nming gawin...

    ReplyDelete