November 23, 2010

BV, go. GV, come.

okay. i must admit. i am not in the mood today to write anything good or anything that i can proudly share with anyone and honestly, I HATE THIS FEELING. i feel like i don't want these things that are happening around me now (with 'these things,' i don't mean all).

i usually wake up everyday and feels good and thankful for the new day in my life. that's how i started my day today but there's something wrong with me as soon as i went to work. i am always telling myself not to look at the bad side of anything but here i am now, feeling all the BAD VIBES that i can feel. 

sorry for this post but i just want to have an outlet to let this feeling come out of me (hope it will work) because i really don't want this to stay in me for the rest of the day. GOOD VIBES, please come to me as soon as you can because i can't withstand this feeling anymore. i hate goodbyes, i hate unkind surroundings and most of all, i hate untrue people. :(

i am a true person and people who knows me know that. i will tell people if i like you and i will still tell you if i don't want something about you in front of you not at your back. that is what i want people to treat me. tell me if you like me and if you don't, tell it in front of my face. 

quitting has never been my option in my entire life but if this will be the way to make things better, i think, i must do it. anyway, TECHNICALLY, it can't still be considered as quitting.

i don't know what to do. i just can't understand why all of the sudden, things become like these. i am just sad that i have these kind of burden in me when in fact, i did nothing wrong.i want a happy environment, one with true people surrounding me.  i know that people who knows me will understand why i am feeling this way. i don't want to stay in this kind of situation, i really don't.

Lord, i know that You will help me surpass in this kind of situation. please give me all the wisdom to do what is right. i know i can do it because i am with You. :)

BAD VIBES, please let go of me. 
GOOD VIBES, please come back, i need you ASAP. 


      xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes old things need to go away. That way, we have room for the new things that come into our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! IKR,carl. okay lang naman sakin mga ganung bagay, wag lang ung alam mo na. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete