November 25, 2010

i just love these two words - THANK YOU :)

This was my facebook status a while ago because it is Thanksgiving Day in America. 

I just thought that these two words are both simple but are so powerful. These two words are also taken for granted by us most of the times especially in this busy world of ours. But I guess, these two words are the ones that we must utter the most because it can give joy to anyone and to yourself also.

When I give something to someone, I seldom expect for something in return. All I want to hear are those two words and that will make my day. Seriously, I feel sad when those words are not being used because I know how it feels to hear when someone says that to me and I love hearing it. In fact, if I were to hear it again and again, I will never get tired of it, I'll be more glad and happy.

These two words must be used by us even for the simple things that we are receiving. From the time that we woke up everyday to the time we sleep at night, there are lots of things that we must be thankful for.

So let me have this chance to say thank you for some important things in my life.
  • Thank you Lord for my life. Everyday is such a blessing, new day means new chapter of my life.
  • For my family for all the unconditional love and everything.
  • My friends, for being true. I don't need a lot, just few true will be enough.
  • For the work, love life, mentors and other people who care, THANK YOU!
  • and may i just add, for the problems and trials in life, thank you also for making me stronger person.

Let us be thankful for everything that is happening in our life (a very used line of mine). Good or bad, happy or sad, always say THANK YOU. Anyway, it is not hard to say that, right?


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment