February 28, 2011

goodbye, February 2011!

and as promised, here's the summary of my February. 
I'll make it a brief one since all these are in this blog site also.
  1. It is always important to share our smile and kindness to everyone around us because we don't know what it can bring to other people. Just like those 3 smiles that I've got on the 1st of February which made my day. Here's the post 3 Smiles for February 1.
  2. My family faced a difficult situation but thank God it is fine now. He really never leaves us alone. There were also lessons learned along a rough road.
  3. A friend of mine died last February 4. It is really hard but at the same time, we are happy that she will suffer no more. I have 2 posts for her: Goodbye, Razelle. See you later. We love you :(  and Tears shed as we said goodbye.
  4. I got my transcript and celebrated valentine with  on the 14th of February (though Everyday is Valentine's Day for us)
  5. There will be a new model of Kamiseta soon. So, goodbye Natalia!
  6. My brother, Daniel (Den's brother) and Elsa (Den's cousin) attended their JS Prom. I'm so happy that they're all grown ups now. I don't have post for it so here are some of their pictures. 
                                       Pao and Me                        Daniel and Elsa

       
 HELLO MARCH! :)

      xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment