February 4, 2011

Lessons learned along a rough road

Yesterday was totally a not-so-good day and until today, it affects me everytime I remembered what happened. I will not give a lot of details about what happened because it will just make this blog post a post full of BV. haha! Just to give you few details, it's about our neighbors who were so envy of us and did something to put us down. One more thing? They showed us how happy they were when they succeeded of putting down (they wish! haha! nobody who did something bad succeeded. God will punish them, I know.) I must admit, I was affected at first, and honestly, I am still affected, until now (but not as much as last night). But then I realized few things because of what happened. And that I guess are the things that I must share rather than those 'unlikely things' that happened.

FIRST. Being kind is good but we must also be wise. Yes, we admit, we were fooled by them. Our family are always open to those who needs help. As long as we can, we are trying to extend our hands to those who are in need. As an old saying says, "It is better to give than to receive" and that is what we are practicing. It was just until last night that we realized that hey, we didn't realized that they abused us and we didn't even noticed because of trust. And so the lesson is, IT IS BETTER TO GIVE HELP, JUST MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE WORTHY OF YOUR HELP.

SECOND. Keeping calm is better, shouting will never be a good idea, it can only cause more trouble. I admit, at first, I was very angry and I said some not-so-good words at the top of my voice to release the tension inside me but after saying few words, I realized that I better keep my mouth shut. Saying a lot of bad words will never make things better, it can even make things worse. It is better if their conscience will be the one to make them realize what they did. God is watching, we must leave those to Him.

THIRD. To have someone that will comfort you during times that you are down is the best thing one could ever have. I love being in a relationship. Though a lot of responsibilities come along with it, I will always love it. Why? I love having someone who is always there when you are happy and especially when you are not feeling well and down. My guy proved me this when he never left me during the times that I almost cry. Those sweet comforting words of him telling me that everything will be alright, he'll just be there, and that all we have to do is pray made me feel stronger. God is really good, he gave me someone that I can share whatever it is that I am feeling to ease the pain and sadness inside me. Ha gave me someone to always remind me that everything is fine and will be fine and I thank God for that, for Him.

A lot of things worse than this will surely happen as I continue my journey in life. A lot of ups and downs will surely come on my way and I must be ready for it. It is not easy to deal with the problems and pains in life and sometimes, all we have to do is to play with it in order to surpass with it. Be kind but wise, be happy when things get floppy. It may be a way longer and harder than we think but I guess, in the end, everything will all be worth it. Anyway, we have God who is always in the rescue to help us.


and this is for today.

      xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment