February 2, 2011

3 Smiles for February 1

I always say to myself that I must be generous enough to share my smile to everyone and anyone, even to strangers whom I think deserves it.  Anyway, it is not that hard, right? And that I've proved today when three strangers gave me their smiles that made my day.

SMILE #1: Manong Guard at MRT Shaw Blvd. Station 
After my struggle in MRT which I thought will ruin my February 1, there he was smiling and said "Good morning ma'am, in love na in love po ah?" I don't know what's with me for him to think that way (or maybe the word "in love ako" was written on my forehead. haha!) but whatever it was, I smiled back and said "thank you manong, ikaw din eh!" Bolahan na lang kami para pareho kaming masaya. haha!


SMILE #2: Mister Donut Crew
The heart-shaped balloons attracted me to buy doughnuts at Mister Donut and as I was standing in front of the stall and one of the crews are preparing, another crew greeted me with a sweet smile saying, "Good morning ma'am! Happy valentine in advance! Ano pong sa inyo?" Another smile that helped me smile back at him as I say my order. Maybe, that crew is also in love. haha!


SMILE #3: Guy inside a Red Car
I was about to passed by the road but the traffic lights turned to green which means that the vehicles must go. I want to run before the jeepneys and other vehicles moved but I was afraid (yes, trauma because of my accident). I was waiting for the vehicles to stop when a red car stopped. I looked at the traffic light but it is still green then I saw the driver inside the car smiling at me and giving me the signal to pass by. Though thinking why, I just smiled back and walked because that might cause traffic jam if I don't (because he's waiting me to pass by).


I don't know what's with today that everyone feels so happy. Now I know the real power of a smile. It can turn a bad day into a good one. It can make you feel happy and lovely. We don't know what a smile can do to someone just like what those people did to me so never hesitate to give one if you feel to. I will not be so greedy of my smiles, that's a promise.

And this is the start of my February, it's great! I hope that the whole month will be as good as this one.

Hello February!
Hello Smilessss! :))
      xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment