January 31, 2011

goodbye January 2011!

It's the last day of January!

Ang bilis. Parang kelan lang, Christmas tapos New Year tapos ngayon, tapos na agad ang first month. of 2011. That's how time flies, very fast talaga. That is the reason why we should cherish every second of our stay here in our temporary home.

Anyway, I am writing this because I want to have a summary of what happened to me every month, those significant ones. I want to share those things, little or big ones, happy or sad, that changed my life in a month. (I hope I could do this until the end of the year. aja, Nica!)

And here's for January:

of course, the New Year. i love it when another year comes :)

having my newest god daughters, KC (left) and Mae (right)

date with my officemates which bonded us more :)
  bonding with my old-time friends

discovering a new sport that i enjoyed a lot :)

celebrated our 40th month together ♥ 

 
saying goodbye to some of them :(

 jak's yummy carbonara, as promised :)

my accident's anniversary. haha! :))

These are just some but definitely, these are all significant. 

For January, I've learned a lot about the saying "When one door closes another door opens." I gained some and I lose some on this month. I've shed tears and shared smiles. Losing and gaining are both part of the so called "life." Both makes life challenging. We don't know what will happen next so we better enjoy what we have now.

For those who just came into my life, welcome!
For those whom I have to say goodbye temporarily, see you all soon!


       xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment