October 12, 2010

♥ 3 years and still counting ♥

SEPTEMBER 19,2010

9am-9pm. I cannot explain the feeling.


9:00am. we, with his family first went to church to thank God for His blessing of life and love to us. after that, we ate out.

2:30pm. went to Binangonan to escape from the city. it was so refreshing,simple and peaceful. i love nature, we love nature, especially the sunset.



9:00pm. he brought me home.

Everything didn't went according to our plan but it turned out BETTER. God really gives us the happiness that we deserve. There were only few pictures (i forgot to bring my camera because everything was unexpected, thanks to his phone) but all the memories will stay in our mind, especially in our hearts.


It's been three lovely years and I am so glad that we are still holding each other's hand just like the first time we held it. Though there has been a lot of things that happened and our second year was a bit "on-the-rocks," I still can say that LOVE REMAINED CONSTANT.


I am hoping and praying for more stronger years for us. I know that it is very early to say what will happen next that's why we leave everything to God. I know, I will learn more in this relationship. Our love will keep us together as we grow individually and pursue our own careers.


that day was GREAT! many thanks to him and his FAMILY! ♥

(special thanks to his cousin Elsa for these photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment