October 12, 2010

My Best Sick Day

OCTOBER 3, 2010

I am filled with so much happiness right now so I want to share this story that made me feel this thing which they call... 'kilig'. haha!

Everything was normal. I woke up early since I will go to church with Den and his family. All went well and after mass, we went straight to their house and there, we ate lunch.

As I watched television in their living room, i felt like I was sick. Then i asked Den if I really am and sadly, he said that I REALLY AM SICK. He was worried but I told him that I will just sleep thinking that that I was just tired and need to have some rest. He let me.

After a while, he checked me again and knew that I have high fever. Though I want to tell him that I was okay, I can't because I really am not. I closed my eyes and pray that everything will be fine. I have my work on the next day and I want don't want to miss one day since we have lots of things to do. As I opened my eyes, I saw him walking near my place holding a towel and a basin of water. He slowly damp the cold towel on forehead then on my arms and to my feet. I was wearing tight blouse and skinny jeans then (plus the fact that I am resisting because the towel was very cold) that's why I know how hard it is for him to do that.

After a while, I feel a bit better and fell asleep. As I opened my eyes again, he was asking me to sit and eat the soup that I know he cooked for me. Though I cannot taste it maybe because I was sick, I still ate it knowing that he cooked it especially for me. It was the "most special soup" for me. After few sip, I rested for a while.

I was teary eyed. Not just because I was sick but also because I was very touched. I heard him asking for their neighbor's advice on what medicine and soup to give me. I never seen him that worried before.

"Sa'yo ko pa lang nagawa 'to, kahit kay mama, hindi ko pa 'to nagawa," he said. I don't know what to feel. He was the first guy who did something like this to me (maybe next to my father, but I can't remember that day when my dad took care of me like this). Knowing him, I really never thought that he will be that gentle and worried. I was so touched and I felt so loved.

Saying THANK YOU is not enough but God knows how thankful I am to have him as my boyfriend. As I say thank you, the only thing that he said is "hindi mo naman kailangan mag-thank you, ginawa ko yun dahil yun ang dapat."

I know that most of us don't want to be sick. But if I have a choice, if this is what will happen everytime that I will be sick, I would rather choose to be sick everyday.

cheesy much? of course not. just SWEET. haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment