October 12, 2010

The BIG DAY


MAY 14, 2010

the moment that we've been waiting for, our GRADUATION DAY.

it's sad to think that four years has just passed that fast, everything will surely be missed. :(

i just want to thank the following for being a part of the success that i have now:

PUP, thank you for being my second home.it wasn't easy but those hardships helped me became stronger. SALAMAT SINTANG PAARALAN. :)



PORTU, above all, you are the people that i will truly miss after this event. though we will not see each other always unlike before, you will forever stay in my heart, that's for sure! thank you for being like my true brothers and sisters (kahit parang sisters lahat. haha!) :)

to my PARENTS, this is all for you! I need not to say much, you know it already. ILOVEYOU BOTH! ♥♥♥


this medal is for you mama and papa! :)

and to Almighty God, many thanks for the wisdom and guidance.


15 years of studying is over. And now, I have to put my feet one step higher for my life's next chapter.Sad but happy, that's what i really feel. SAD because I will miss a lot of things like being late in class, terror and cool professors, the most famous PUP (Pila Ulit Pila) process of enrolling and a lot more but HAPPY because I know that holding my diploma (with a bonus medal) is one of the most important treasures that I will hold in my entire life.


the tassel is really worth the hassle


To all the PUPians Batch 2010, CONGRATULATIONS to us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment