October 12, 2010

she doesn't look like she's 45

JUNE 15, 2010

it' s my mom's birthday. i have work but i must do something to make her feel special so i bought balloons and cake for her.

mama's already 45 but she doesn't look like one. most people would even say that she's more beautiful than me and that's fine. at least, i am younger. haha! :D

thank you Lord for the good health of my mom!

to give her thanks, i made this one (you can also check this on my facebook account):

this person is the one who's always there whenever i need someone to be with.


this person understands my moods,even my mood swings.

this person knows my dearest and deepest desires.

this person loves me when i'm up and loves me more when i'm down.

this person is my source of patience,love and strength.

this person always brings out the best in me.

this person,though sometimes being taken for granted by me,continues to provide my needs.

and this person loves me unconditionally.


*to this person whom I really love, my mom, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


i know that what I've done is still not enough compared to what you've done for me and for my brother. thank you for everything! I promise to continue making you proud.


I LOVE YOU MAMA! HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment