October 12, 2010

Let me say this on my 20th year :)



AUGUST 18, 2010

One year. One month. One week. One day. One hour. One minute. One second. Time just really passes by and we'll just realize that it's been miles away from where we were before. Old pictures will make us smile seeing how we look a year ago. Old memories will make us think how we grow as we face life.

Our life really depends on how we will look at it. Think that it's such a lonely life and you will forever suffer. Think that life is a blessing and we will forever be thankful. This is how I want to think about my life, A TRUE BLESSING.

It's been 20 years that I've been living and I must say, I am really lucky to have gone this far. 20 years isn't bad and if my life will be taken from me now, I'll be ready because I think, even though I still have dreams that I want to reach, everything that is happening in my life is more than enough. And if those dreams will come true, I will love my life more (but that doesn't mean that I will love my life lesser if those won't come true).

This year's such a blast. So many things happened and I just want to thank those people who are making my life be at its best.

My friends, let me thank you for those times that you were there when I needed you. Thank you for all the happiness that we are sharing everytime we are together and for listening everytime I feel down. Those memories captured by my camera and remembered by my mind will always be treasured by me.

My mentors (elememtary, high school, college, trainings), you all did a very big part on my life. Thank you for all the knowledge that you have shared me. Also for the inspiration that you have given me which I am using now, thank you.

To my Broadcore family, you guys are the newest part of my life and I am so thankful on how you have accepted and treated me. I am hoping to have more memories with you as we get along. More foods, more celebration, more fun!







To my dear boyfriend, thank you for making my August 18 an extra special day. Thank you for attending mass at Baclaran Church and for eating with me until we were both full (literally. haha!) Thank you for being with me on my special days and just every time I need you. I don't want to be so cheesy but let me just inform you that I love you.





To my family, I can never compare you to anybody in this world. My life is nothing without you. To my cousins, aunts and uncles, thank you for all the support. And to my mama, papa and Paolo, thank you for the unconditional love that you are giving me. No words can express my love for all of you, I just thank God that I belong to this family.

And to my Father above, saying thank you will never be enough to express how happy I am and how thankful I am with the life that You gave me. With all these people who loved me, I really can’t ask for more. Thank you for all the guidance and of course, for the gift of life.

I may not have any big celebration this year because my brother was operated in his appendix. But knowing that my brother’s fine now after his operation is the best gift I have received for this year. THANK YOU LORD FOR THAT GIFT!

It may be too long to read but I guess, it is not enough to let you all know how thankful I am for having you in my life. As what I always say, “Happiness is our choice” and I choose to be one. With people like you in my life, who would not choose to be happy? Being where I am now is truly a blessing.

I really can’t explain my happiness now that I am on my 20th year. They say, I have to be more mature and responsible when I reach this age. But more than being mature and responsible, I choose to be more thankful and happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment