January 20, 2011

I Have my New Sport: BOWLING

January 19,2011. I've met the sport that I will now love.

I really am not a sporty person. Ask me what sport do I like and I will tell you "piko." haha!. Yeah, that's me. I am not a fan of badminton or volleyball like other girls. I'm not even a fan of any sports personality and I don't even have the patience on watching it on television. But everything seems to change when me and my workmates played bowling yesterday.
Just before, I thought that I can't carry a bowling ball even if I will use my two hands but I was wrong. I even played bowling and the ball never became my problem (basta pili lang ng medyo magaan. hehe).

here's the proof that i can carry the ball. :))

At first, I was so nervous because I don't really know how to play the game (first time ko kasi). I don't know how to hold the ball properly and how will I start my first shot. But then again, I said to myself that it was just a game and I must enjoy it. Anyway, whatever happens, it's just a game and I want to enjoy every moment because that's the best thing that one must feel whenever we do something. And so, we start playing. Everything was cool.

    From the lanes,
 
                                   the balls,
                  down to the shoes provided to us.

                   













After every shot, there's a feeling of happiness inside me. I don't know if it's because it was my first time or just because I am so mababaw since I only do sport once in a blue moon (at naka-strike ako on my first shot). Whatever it was, I know that what I've felt made me feel good.

Every team enjoyed the game so everybody agreed for a second game (kaso pagod na ko, puro canal na. haha!).
By the way, I belong to White Team :)

NAKAKATUWA. NAKAKAALIW. That's the best way to describe this bowling game.Scores are nothing to compared to the happiness that we've felt during the game. To my teammates, TEAM WHITE, we didn't won but at least we've enjoyed the game a lot. Plus, we've had a lot of photos. haha!

I love the action photos, pwedeng pang Sports Page sa newspaper.

 Juliesse
 Ate April
 Kuya Marck
 Kuya Allen
Siyempre ako :)

I am sure to play this game again.
Bowling, i love you now. 'til we meet again!
once again, many thanks Broadcore! :D

       xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment