January 25, 2011

'Til we meet again

Tears fell. Hearts broke. Sadness covered our hearts. :(

Saying goodbye to the people we love and used to be with isn't that easy. Sabi ko nga, MASAKIT. MABIGAT. MALUNGKOT. Sometimes, even if we don't want to, changes happen and the hard part is, we can do nothing about it.The harder part is, we have to accept the fact that they have to leave. And the hardest part is to "move forward" without them.

I've been with these people for almost 10 months now. We've faced ups and downs, happy and sad and that made us stronger. The people who were once strangers to each other became good and real friends. In fact, everybody treated each other as if they were real family. Personally, with them, I found a new family.

"Some good things must come to an end." A very common line that we hear whenever something is drawing to an end. I guess it's true and though it's hard, we must be strong enough to face what tomorrow will be. And so, I'll try to be strong but before moving forward (which I don't know how to start), let me first give few words to the following people:

KUYA ALLEN, thank you for the Cristmas gift. I know you've had a hard time finding that something just to make me feel happy. Salamat sa "plain" na bag. Salamat dahil di mo ko binilhan ng jejemon na jacket. haha! Mamimiss ko ang pagbati mo ng "good morning monica" at pagpapaalam mo bago umuwi habang naglalagay ako ng face powder. Take good care of your family, especially cutie Bella! :)

SIR MITO, thank you for being a jolly and cool senior. Though we're not that close, I can always feel your care for us. With your every smile, you can also make me smile. Mamimiss ko ang paglike at comment niyo sa mga posts ko (i know that you can still do that but it will be different this time). Mamimiss ko ang dance moves niyo at ang famous "lol" niyo. Same with kuya allen, take good care of ma'am che and baby MJ. Ingat ka po "John Lloyd."

JAMIE, thank you for all those laughter and bonding that we've had. For always being jolly and energetic, you can rock our world (though sometimes, you have your own world.haha!) Mamimiss ko ang malakas mong tawa, ang away-bati niyo ni Lope, ang pagkanta mo ng malakas, ang kulot mong buhok, ang pagpapahiram mo ng eye liner sakin at ang walang kupas mong kaignorantehan sa ketchup na nasa plastic. Kulang na ang writers :( Take care of yourself always, okay?


SIR RYAN, :( thank you for being the best senior for me. Thank you for all those things that you've taught me. I will treasure all of those. Thank you din po sa souvenir (kahit medyo di niyo alam na souvenir niyo yun sakin. haha!) Mamimiss ko po ang katahimikan niyo. Mamimiss ko po ang smiles niyo at ang pagiging game niyo nung Christmas presentation natin at pagsswim dance. hehe. Kayo po ang isang taong never na tumanggi kahit anong ialok ko (nata-touch po kasi ako pag di ako tinatanggihan, lalo na't senior ko kayo). Thank you po talaga. I salute you for your kindness. Team Ryan pa rin ako!

Maybe, thank you will never be enough for me to express how much I am grateful that you became a part of my first job. I will all miss you. The bonding and laughter will forever stay in my heart. You'll always be a part of me wherever I go.

Seriously, I'm crying while doing this post but I can't think of anyway to express what I am feeling. Masyadong mabigat kaya dito ko nalang nilabas.

God is so great. He knew that this moment will come that's why He binded us together and made our relationship stronger. To all of you, this is not the end of our friendship for friendship will forever be in our hearts. Our souls will forever be united and distance will never be a hindrance for us to still love each other. And when I say forever, I mean UNTIL ETERNITY. You'll always be part of the EI family. We will all miss you! Loveyah all! :)


Au Revoir!
'til we meet again! :)

"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends." -Richard Bach


      xoxo

3 comments:

  1. ako, habang ginagawa ko din 'to, umiiyak ako. we will surely miss them. i will. so much. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat Monica :). For sure magkikita-kita parin tayo. (mas kawawa mga naiwan sa BC) hahaha :-p

    ReplyDelete