January 4, 2011

Happy 2011! ♥ ♥ ♥

My new year this year is the most tiring yet the most awesome New Year I've had in my 20 years. So many thing happened and I am just so happy of it all. From New Year's Eve 'til the evening of January 1, I was so busy doing 'this and that' but that made my start of the year the best one.

And these were the things that I did as I ended 2010 and started the year of the Metal Rabbit.

1. Made graham cake for us and for Den's family. 

2. Last minute shopping plus bonding with Pao 
(muntik pa kaming di makauwi dahil wala ng masakyan. haha!)

3. Prayed and celebrated New Year with my family 
(kahit nagbrown out at exactly 12mn).

4. Went to Den's place to celebrate with them.

5. Attended the dedication of my first inaanak, KC, this year.

6. Celebrated with Myla and Jeng.

Any celebration is definitely worthwhile as long as it is celebrated with our family and other loved ones. :)
Many thanks Lord for another year! I know, You have prepared a lot of exciting stuffs for us this year.


HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2011! ♥ ♥ ♥

“For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice.”   -T.S. Eliot


No comments:

Post a Comment