January 29, 2011

It's been a year: A look back on my accident

JANUARY 29,2010 when I was hit by a van in Cubao. I was a graduating student during that time and in fact, I'm on my way to ABS for my last day of training. Seriously, I thought that I'm gonna die that day. I thought that all my dreams will be vanished in just a blink of an eye.  

It's been a year when that accident happened but hey, luckily, I am still here, alive and kicking. 

Here are some pictures during that time:

 my 'kawawang' right foot
 
i really am scared of injections :(
the nurses who assisted me (sila talaga nagpakalma sakin by letting me have photos while they're assisting me)
my newly-bought shoes that was wrecked by the accident (nabinyagan.haha!)

other pictures can be seen here.


Trauma is still with me until now but I guess, that is just a sign that what happened taught me a lesson, to be more careful wherever and to take good care of myself more. Who wouldn't be more careful after what happened to my right foot. Good thing, there was no fracture and I can still walk now.

I always believe that God is always with me wherever I am and this is one of the proofs that He's there, alive and always guiding us. Yes, an accident happened but He didn't allowed me to be in any serious situation. He saved me. He knows that I really want to graduate and help my parents. He knows that I still have a lot of things to do. He knows my heart's every desire. He knows everything about me and He knows that I don't want my life to end that way (but if it's His will, I will obey without any hesitation).

And so, I want to thank God for my life (I guess, my second life. haha!). Thank you also to those who helped me during that time. To that van owner, still, thank you for not leaving me that time.

The accident left a scar on my right foot which will always remind me not just of the accident but also of how good God is. He really is. He will never leave us, we just have to let Him know that we need Him.

For my accident's anniversary, CHEERS! haha! (ako lang ata ang taong nagcecelebrate ng accident)

Thank you Lord for always saving and guiding the accident-prone me. :))

      xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment