April 29, 2011

The best way to say goodbye is by saying THANK YOU

I once said that saying good bye is one of the hardest thing to do. But again and again, I will say that changes will happen even if we don't want to. I once said goodbye to the people who left and now, it will be the other way around, I will be the one to say Au Revoir

I thought it will be easier because I will be the one leaving but I was wrong. It is A LOT HARDER than I think. Exactly 1 year and 1 month, I will be leaving the company that I considered one of my families. Its harder to see people crying and feeling sad especially when you know that you're the reason behind their sadness. But then again, I have to be tough and be positive that things really do happen for a reason. And so I prefer to say thank you as my way of saying goodbye.

ATE JESSICA, THANK YOU for being my teammate from the start 'til the end. Thank you for the foods that you've shared with me bilang pareho tayong payat. Thank you for dancing and singing with me during our presentation. Thank you for those laughters that you've shared with me. Thank you for treating me as your little sister. Thank you for understanding me with my kakulitans and kabaliwans. Thank you for those sweet nothings. As we are always saying to each other, maliit ang mundo para sating dalawa. We will surely see each other. I will miss you, that's for sure. Always be strong okay? You will always be my teammate.

ATE APRIL, THANK YOU for also being one of my sister. We may not be that close but I am happy to share smiles with you whenever we look at each other. Thank you for patiently guiding us in our tasks and for sharing your techie side with us. Thank you for making me feel happy whenever I hear you calling me 'Nica' which is my favorite nickname.

SIR JOSEPH, THANK YOU for helping me appreciate foods more. haha! We may rarely talk with each other but I will miss you wanting me to do brofist and appear with you. Thank you for being nice to me. Thank you for the pictures and for letting us see how lovely it is to love creativity. *BROFIST*

MA'AM CHE, THANK YOU for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for giving us advices. Thank you for you smiles. Thank you for making our work loads a bit easier for us and for making us feel that despite the hard tasks, everything will be okay. Thank you po to you and Sir Mito and for your poging-poging baby MJ. I know that you too will take a new path and I am sure that God will guide you because of your good heart. 

SIR MELO, THANK YOU for making our day lively with just one laugh and 'banat' of yours. Thank you for those great photos and foods that you've shared us. Thank you for your wisdom and sharing of your experiences with us that made us feel like we want to be like you. Thank you for being so cool when dealing and talking with us. Thank you for catching us as we fall down. haha! :))

KUYA MARCK, THANK YOU for being so good to me. I will miss hoe you call me 'Tiny' bilang feel na feel mo na ang laki mo than me. Thank you for always being there whenever we need you. Thank you for treating us as your true friend though we've only known each other for a year. Thank you for trusting us and for opening up with us. . Thank you for teaching us and being SO PATIENT with us. Thank you for the laughters. You are one of the kindest and hardworking person I've known. I will miss our lunch together. I will miss you. 

LILETH, THANK YOU for being with me for 5 years. FIRST TIME NATIN 'TO. :( After 5 long years, from being groupmates in different productions and projects, being thesismates to being officemates, oh my, I am so used to seeing you just beside me. Thank you for sharing a lot of things with me. May it be about sad or happy things, we are always with each other and I know that it will never change. Thank you for the positive thoughts that we've shared with one another. Thank you for the true friendship. Thank you for being one of my angels. Mamimiss ko ang 'wit' at 'chararat' mo. Loveyah girl! :)

CARL, THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to meet these good people. Thank you for your patience whenever you have to fix my laptop. This will never be too long for our paths will surely cross again bilang magkalapit lang tayo ng bahay. :)

JAK, THANK YOU for also being a true friend since elementary. I guess I don't have to say a lot of things bilang laging pareho ang iniisip natin. Thank you for those times that you are there to listen whebever I have something to share. Thank you for the laughters and putting eye liner to my eyes. Mamimiss kita. Alam mo yan. Alam mo na lahat. :)

SIR GAB, THANK YOU for trusting us to be a part of this company. Thank you for all those things that you've taught us. From the things that we must know about the company to the things that we must know about saving and staying healthy, THANK YOU. I know that these things are hard for you more than we could imagine but I know that you are strong enough to deal with it. Thank you for supporting us and being a cool boss whom we can ask about anything that we want to know. Thank you for making us feel good as we say goodbye.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Yan ang sabi ni Sir Mito. I am happy so I didn't shed even a drop of tear until now. It is not because I am not sad, it is just because I know that it really is not the end. 

Thank you for sharing a lot of memories with me. With 1 year and 1 month stay with you, I've learned a lot. Our journey in life will all continue the earth rotates. We all have to move forward along with the changes that we will face along the road. 

God is great. He knows what's best for us. He is the only one Who knows what will happen next and so we must trust Him will all our hearts. We are all binded tightly with this friendship that we built together which means that it will be hard to get rid of each other. Sorry, touch-move na, friends na tayo forever.

As what I've said before, this is not the end of our friendship for friendship will forever be in our hearts. Our souls will forever be united and distance will never be a hindrance for us to still love and care for each other. And when I say forever, I mean ETERNITY. I will always be part of EI family. I will all miss you! Loveyah all!
 
 


'til we meet again. :)

THANK YOU!

"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends." --Richard Bach
      

       xoxo


2 comments:

  1. @juliesse: "Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends." --Richard Bach

    ReplyDelete