April 11, 2011

Congratulations, Paolo! ♥

April 5, 2011.

It was my brother's graduation day. Me and mom were both happy for him because at last, despite his kakulitans and being so pasaway, he went up the stage and received his diploma. 

Days before, it was so funny that I am more excited than he was. I was the one telling him to prepare the things that he will use (polo, pants, shoes, etc.). haha! I don't know why but every time I hear about graduation, I can't help but be happy. And of course, since my brother, my ONLY brother, is the one who will be celebrating his graduation, I felt happier, happiest, I guess. At last, high school days are over for him, he will now face the new phase of his life. (I'm such a proud ate. haha!).

4 years of studying in high school is not that easy. Ups and downs will come and I am glad that my brother have faced all of that with courage. Many people are always asking me about him. Why is he like this, why is he not like me, why is so makulit, etc. But with all the questions, my only answer is, "My brother and I are not the same. We are two different individuals and we must not be compared with each other." 

I don't like it when people are saying something negative against him. He may be that makulit and pasaway but he still have a lot of good points. Here's the top 3:
  • He is very sweet and loving. He prepares food for me when I am tired or rushing. He is not ashamed to kiss me and mom in the public even if he is now a teenager. 
  • He is honest. This is one thing that I really am proud of him. You can trust him with anything. When I say anything, I mean EVERYTHING.
  • He is obedient. Except of cutting his hair short, he never fails to do what me and my mom told him to do. He helps me wash our clothes every week. He also knows how to wash the dishes.

    There's a lot but I only choose three. I guess, those 3 traits that I've mentioned can sum it all. He may not be like me (as what other people say) but he has those traits that we can really be proud of about him.


     
                        Me and Pao before his graduation             Mama and Pao after his graduation

    Us, after their graduation ceremony


    And on his special day (though I posted it late), let me greet him again,

    CONGRATULATIONS, PAOLO!
    Me, Mama and Papa will ALWAYS be proud of you!
    We Love You! 

    P.S.
    There's a lot ahead of you, be sure to work hard for your dreams, okay? Dito lang kami lagi sa likod mo, guiding and supporting you. Loveyou, Pao! :)


            xoxo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment