April 13, 2011

Date with Carussa este Carissa

April 6, 2011.

After so long, we had a chance to meet again. Her treat! haha!


It was just a quick yet meaningful and happy date. We shared a lot of things with each other. We talked about happy things, emo-ments and reminisced some memories about our friends.

We just went to Starbucks (SM Megamall), order our drinks and slices of cake and there, talk and share stories with each other.  Obviously, we missed each other a lot.

 bawal siya ng madaming chocolate icing, sasabit sa braces. haha! 

Cariss and I are not that close during college days. Me and my ANGELSZ used to bully her whenever her friends weren't around (and even if they were. haha!). But before college days were over, we became closer and now, we share things as what close friends does. 

I consider her one of my closest friends now. I can tell her almost anything I feel (especially when I am sad) and I am happy that she is considering me as one, too (tama ba?) haha! 

I don't have anyone whom I can call "best friend" but I am happy that I have lots of close friends. 

You are one of them, Carussa! ay... Carissa pala. haha! loveyah! :)


'til next time! 


     xoxo

3 comments:

  1. and you made me smile with that blog post... :) thank you so much, mon-mon and of course I do consider you as one of my close friends now... :) the mere fact that I was able to share with you almost everything about me now, it means I really treasure our friendship... thank you thank you... :) sabi ko na, yung nambu-bully sakin, yun yung mga taong gusto ako :P hahahaha I love you mon-mon! till next time!!! ^_^

    -Cariss

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cariss: haha! kaya pala pumayag ka magpa-bully. :P many thanks din! this friendship will last forever. loveyah too! 'til next time! :))

    @cyberzone: many thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete